* Early in Septemember we handled a a IEEE Computer Society Conferecne in beautiful Waikiki Hawaii. At a hotel overlooking Diamond Beach and Diamond Head this conference consisted of a plenery room for 400 attendees with 6 breakout rooms over 4 days period.
* The following week we headed to another beautiful location, Vancouver Canada. Set right on the water overlooking the surrounding mountains located at hteVancouver Convention Center we handle a IEEE confercence for 2400 attendees in the plenry room with 2 large 20' wide screens in front of room , 2 -14' screens half way back in room. This confercnes also had 24 breakouts rooms for 5 days. we have handled this conference several times since the 2007
* Our Worcester office handled AV sets for Mcdonalds, Remax, Stop and Shop all at the DCU center
August 2017 * On the shore of Fort Lauderdale was a 600 attendee ECS conference. This 5 day conference had 3 main technical session rooms with 1080p HI res projectors 20' screens. Our 10th year handling this conference.
* A last minute conference pop up in DC for 400 attendees in a plenery room with 6 breakouts.
July 2017 * Our 3rd large conference in Honolulu in 10 months, yes we are fortunite! This being our 10th year handling this IEEE Computer Society conference which in 2017 has grwon to an attendance of 4900. ten years ago it was an attendance of 500 attendess. The 2017 conference at the Hawaii Convention Center had a Plenery room with flown audio system, 2- 20' projection screens in front and 2- 16' projection screens half way back. There were also 29 breakout rooms for 6 days and the exhibitors required 74 monitors for their exhibit booths.
* Just after the July 4th celebration we headed south to Puerto Rico for 4 day 6 technical session room IEEE conference. All went very well and were asked to handle the main conference in October 2017
* Our second major IEEE conference in Honlulu in 8 months. Taking place at the Hawaii Convention Center for 5500 attendees we handled the AV service for 24 technical sessions rooms, networked to our push system where most of the preloaded presentyions where accessible from the dedicated server on site . There were many monitors required for exhibit booths and office equipment for regisration desk. This is the 4th year in row handling this conference.
* In San Diego, it is our 9th year handling this IEEE conference for 600 over a 5 day period. Nice setup of plenery room with HIGH end rear projection.
* In Orlando was IEEE Conference for 1800 hich had aplery ech day for 4 days and 13 breakout riooms
* In the Northwest of Seattle we handled a IEE Conference for 1200 over a 4 daya perior , this included the powerpoint recordings of 2 main technical session rooms.
* Off to Honolulu for the ECS confernce foe 4000 attendees. With 48 concurrent sessions each day for 5 days setup in 2 locations (convention center and hilton hotel)were needed to hold the conference this is our 10th ECS conference in a row.
*Galveston, TX- . Held evey 2 years for4 days this Estuaries conference recieved our professional AV servcies for a 5th straight time. Wow time goes by quickly! Our services to thsi confernce included AV/ IMAG/LIGHTING to a Plenery session of 1300 attendees with 8 concurrent sessions. In addition we supplied the 8- station cyber cafe, registration computers and printers Two of the side by side concurrent sessions roms had 7- wireless microphones each , a chalenge ,yes, but worked out great! Plenery speakers are from NOAA and the EPA
* Naples , FL - This week long conference had 600 attendeees, daily keynote speakers and 8 concurrent sessions. All the keynotes and most sessions were video recorded using 2-Panasonic HD cameras. As well as the typical AV LCD projector/ screen/ Flipchart/wirless Mics /Sound each room was audio recored on MP3 recorders which client uploaded to their website. As we all know take care of the sponsors, so this year for the social gatherineg casino night by the outdoor pool we projected the sponsor logos using the pool's waterfall as the rear screen. 5th year in row doing this conference!
* Washigton DC - This 3 day Economic conference of 250 attendees was attended by Ambassadors, Diplomats and other various Offiicials. One main room in the posh Willard Hotel held thsi confernce. At one point we had to arrange and show a live webcast of the US ambassador to the Dominican Republic who was unable to attend in person.
Contact Us - Presentation Technologies - (908) 453-2400 UK (44) 0794 0024713